Monday 21 November 2011

thinking of you...



Aside from the fact that I'll be with my Moogs family and spend the whole time having fun,
I was really looking forward on that day because I know you'll be there.
I wanted a little moment with you -- naging kaGroup nga kita pero ano lang naman yun?
anyway, I've been spending my whole night thinking about you --
I lay in my bed and think about things I'll say to you. like...
"i love you"
I also noticed -- you're messing with my head, you always stay there during class hours.
Swerte mo naman at tahimik akong nagmamahal sayo.
I don't care fi you know -- I don't show it much. Pagod na ako ipakita sayo..
baka kasi bigla mong hanapin xD
but seriously, damn! I love you man. I just don't know why..
the feeling is so strong, I don't know what you did to make me feel this way.
may mga oras natutuwa akong isipin ka but I end up...


*sigh

Shit. I don't really know. @@


you're so lucky & you have no idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment