Thursday 24 November 2011

here's to the man who can't be moved.


"when I first met you I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you."

On my silent days, I try my very best to forget you but found out it's actually a mistake because those are the moments when I remember you the most.
these fantasies blow my way like some kind of siren to a foolish girl but in the stillness of my soul I keep returning to what's infront of me --- always you.

I love you so much that not even the truth can change my mind.
I write the things I can't say Elly, so here it is -- I love you.
maybe you know that I've got a crush on you but you have no idea what you really are to me.
I'm doing the scariest part in loving somebody ------ it's giving you my heart.
I already gave it to you.

Sabi nila wag ko raw isipin yung iisipin mo towards sa akin, my pseudo twin kept on telling me this one.
But damn it, it's hard. I've been reading guys since my bestfriend fell in love or maybe movies has given me a lot of things to think about and come up with silly ideas about boys.
I fear that it will be the reason you'll stay away from me.
Well, we don't have exactly those times together which is funny I go drama on about it but we both had rare moments I recall again and again --- 
best times were ---- when you asked me if I was okay.. 062411, that half-day with you 082511, and that day we sat close to each other, if it weren't for your stupid judge, we would've forgotten there were people in there and we could've talked about US 093011.
Indescribable feelings... it is.

I've written thoughts about the people I like before but this one is totally different.
Different in the sense that I am not scared (well I still use code names) to place the name you call yourself. 
If one of your friends read this, I am dead.
BAM! Dead.

But on the other side, I'll be ready. There's this funny habit I do before I got to sleep...
I imagine and do some dramatic scenes in my mind.. so maybe our confrontation would be like...
If he finds out, I want him to ask me the question if I love him.. and I will respond him with convincing look and say simply say "what will happen if I said YES?" 
TAC! 

*sigh. I know telling the truth won't change anything...
it might be the worst move ever. 
I am not getting anything from this actually, but everytime I push myself away from this feeling..
I always find my way back to you...
I wonder if you have that tiny feeling for me.. (no need to wonder -- kasi WALA YUN for sure)

today, you seem not in the mood but twin said you're okay.
you know what? if you are with me, you'll be smiling everyday. I guarantee that. :3
but unfortunately, I will never be able to do that. I here of you but obviously you don't need me.
I could, if only you would let me.  

now i noticed every night ends with a letter to you.
but there's nothing new to say: I miss you, I wish you were here, I wish I could hug you, talk to you again, text or chat and hey! I love you.

LSS: "Of all the faces in my heart, there's only one I choose --- always YOU"




No comments:

Post a Comment