Wednesday 23 November 2011

Jamie Sullivan.

I went to school today, ditching my first class for some important things that end up with nothing.
I sort of cried when I was alone, something came in my mind... It's November --- i might wake up tomorrow and its March. The thought that some of my Moogie family is leaving breaks my heart. Ugh.
It was just a sad start actually.. I love ém so much that I can't easily let go of them.

But what if I left first?
What if I am leaving earth before the heartbreaking graduation?

Well, I am sick.
I've been sick since high school.
At first I knew it was just a typical anemia... until A Walk to Remember came...
I had this silly fascination on how the love story ended -- SHE DIED after they got married.
I am hoping to meet my Landon Carter.
So, you might think I have leukemia.
Yes! I do --- well, my doctor said  I was a candidate -- my mom thinks I am too.
But I took medicines and eventually stopped because I always forget. Hahahahahaha.
my last take of iron supplement was 5 years ago.

Of course I'm doing my own assessment... I remember researching about Leukemia ---
it included getting skinny but duh, I am fat. My doctor said before being anemic is not based on our weight.
He explained that in a glass of water my WBC is 3/4 more than my RBC -- ABNORMAL COUNT.
I know that, I was a nursing student that time.
It didn't bother me -- death is one of my favorite things.
anyhoo --- why am i saying this?
It's because symptoms are starting to say Hello Jechi again..
At first I thought I got these bruises from the TBA last Sunday, from the bike accident and when Jethro pulled me into the pool.

But I woke up today with different bruises --- larger than the bruises I got last Sunday.
And it's anywhere. I don't remember bumping or banging myself against anything. the only thing that is breaking is my heart. :'(
*drama on. HAHHAHAAHAHAHAH.

as I was saying, Yes.. the unwanted bruises.. then I have these red spots on my belly, back. Well, I get these red spots easily.. example from itching -- it will just come out like I've done tourniquet or something.
another -- I get sleepy easily... i feel my body is so tired everyday, even just sitting. I mean those natural movements make me tired ----still I am fighting it. I am missing the fun if I let it get me. right?
I can get through this. :') I know.
isang hamak na spekulasyon lang ito. :D

Maybe I am overreacting, Hahahahaha.
where is my Landon Carter? Jamie Sullivan the second here. :') Jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment