Thursday 3 May 2012

let's talk about friendship

I've got a lot of friends.. but this one is different.

I got a family but this summer, something is trying to tear us apart. Some of us are slipping away.
I'm writing this post because I need to say something about this one friend...
She's been cold.

I don't know if she meant us in her posts.. I'd like to think it was all coincidence, that just right after the special message, she would say something opposing to it.
I don't know what we did to make her act like that.
I hope I'm wrong, I'm wishing its somebody else. :|

I can't be mad at her, she has done a lot things for our group.. I can't just ignore that.
But the way she described what kind of friends we are, pains me... it sounded like WE ARE NOTHING.
all of those things we did together, didn't mean anything...

I don't know what to do, asking her about it is not easy.. :|
I still hope for the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment